Terms and Conditions of 3 free Hyundai services offer
- 1. This offer is available for customers who purchase a new KONA Electric, IONIQ Electric or IONIQ Plug-In Hybrid as part of an in-store Hyundai "Turn on to Electric" event.
- 2. Available at participating official UK Hyundai dealers only – see [www.hyundaievents.co.uk] for your nearest participating dealer.
- 3. Eligible vehicle must be ordered between [11th and 30th September 2020] (inclusive) and the purchased vehicle must be fully taxed and registered on or before [30th September 2020]. This offer cannot be applied to any vehicle ordered or registered outside these dates.
- 4. Offer available to private retail customers purchasing through cash or finance, and through Hyundai Capital financed Personal or Business Contract Hire only.
Free servicing under this offer
- 5. Eligible customers will receive the first three services on their eligible vehicle for free, as part of a Hyundai UK service plan. Please see www.hyundai.co.uk/owning/service#hyundai_service_plans for further details of the Hyundai service plans to which this offer relates.
- 6. The three free services are to be taken as per the Vehicles Maintenance Schedule of the Hyundai service plan based upon 10,000 mile intervals or once per year, whichever comes first. The Vehicles Maintenance Schedule will be set up based upon the data that the Hyundai dealer gathers from the customer, however, this schedule is subject to change based on changes in the driver's driving habits.
- 7. The offer applies to routine maintenance services only. Any upgrade or extension of a service plan beyond the three services provided under this offer, or any additional work or materials, are at the customer's own additional cost.
- 8. The offer only relates to Hyundai service plans arranged through Hyundai's approved service plan supplier. The offer does not apply to other service plans offered by dealers or any other third party.
Transferring service plans
- 9. All service plans are personal to the person who takes them out and the free services can only be redeemed by the eligible customer who makes the eligible purchase.
- 10. In the event that the eligible vehicle is sold, the service plan and the benefit of any unused free services will not transfer to the next owner. However, if the original eligible customer subsequently purchases another new Hyundai vehicle from an official UK Hyundai dealer before all of the free services under their service plan have been used (subject to the service plan schedule), the remaining value of the unused free services may be transferred to the new Hyundai vehicle. Please contact the Hyundai Contact Centre (email@example.com; 0800 981 981) to find out the value of any remaining free services
- 11. This offer is available in addition to other existing offers. It does not affect any other terms and conditions relating to the eligible purchase, including (to the extent applicable) the terms of purchase, finance terms and/or the terms of any other offer.
- 12. Service plan terms and conditions apply – please see www.hyundai.co.uk/owning/service#hyundai_service_plans.
- 13. This offer and the free services provided under it are as stated, non-exchangeable and non-transferable (except as set out in these Terms and Conditions). There is no cash or other alternative in whole or in part. No refund or other rebate will be provided in the event that a customer does not register for, or use, the free services provided under this offer.
- 14. Hyundai UK participates in The Motor Ombudsman service. Any dispute about this offer or these Terms and Conditions is to be submitted to The Motor Ombudsman's Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (see www.themotorombudsman.org/consumers/make-a-complaint).